How many partys have your kids been invited too with the new school year?

Thank goodness mind you I have 4 kids...

6 so far.....

1 we missed because I didn't check her back pack on Friday.... OPPPSSSS>

My kids bye there friends gifts with there money, so they work for what they get....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know my 2nd grader has had 2 invites. One is on Sunday which she will hopefully get to go to. The other one she didn't go to. My 5th grader has only been invited to her friend's birthday. She lives down the street so she went even though she didn't have a gift (it was kind of a last minute thing). As far as I know that's it. Although the older 2 girls (10 and 8) went and spent the night for that same friend's older cousin's birthday (she lives with them) and they had a big slumber party or something. It wasn't planned either, they just came and asked the girls if they wanted to come over.
    They rarely go to birthday parties because I don't have a car so have no way to get them to the parties and we don't have the money for the gifts. We also don't throw parties for our kids.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• all my kids are out of school, thank goodness. when they were in school it was lots of invites though.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Only 3 this year! My son is 10 so the birthdays are slowing down. We just had our son's last birthday party from now on we will just have family.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have 2 kids(teens) and niether of them have even been invited to another person's house let alone a party
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My younger two have been to a lot of parties this year between friends at school, friends in the neighborhood and cousins. My oldest is 16 by this age not too many anymore.

FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 11:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011