Cramping

Has anyone had cramping at almost 16 weeks? The cramping is actually in my thigh where I would normally get cramps when I get my period. The cramps aren't severe but I'm not sure if I should still be getting cramps at this point.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Its totally ok to be getting cramps right now. Your body is releasing a lot of hormones which cause your muscles to loosen and ache (and cramp!)

I know it's difficult to relax, especially when you are a pregnant and possibly not yet even feeling baby move- BUT- take peace of mind knowing that it IS normal. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me!

*If you should have lower back pain coupled with period like cramps, call your OB.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• welcome to pregnacy. no one said it was going to be easy and pain free lol. im 16wks 5days and i get cramps here and there. its caused by hormones and stetging of ligamints and all sorts of things. thre is back pain to come leg cramps its great lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008