Feeling cold all day

It is my first trimester and I have been frigidly cold in the house and the temp is about 68-70 inside. we live in the midwest and the temp is in the teens this week. I thought I would be warmer and not as cold during my pregnancy. Any advice?

Aries46845

Asked by Aries46845 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• FUZZY socks and hot tea!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i was like that around that time of my preg, i would be freezing and me belly would be warm but if i was warm my belly would be cold, my midwife told me its normal due to hormone changes that my tempratue will change its best to keep the heating on normal temprature but jus wrap up warm just to wear an extra jumper as its unhealthy for the heating to be high it can cause headaches etc.... that was my midwifes advice, and at around 20weeks i stoppped being cold, hope it helped :)
    nasreen19

Answer by nasreen19 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2011