If you had/ have a maid, that does your laundry, would you let her do your underwear as well?

I was doing laundry today and thought: As much as I'd love some help, I think I'd have a separate basket and do the underwear myself. Too personal.

A maid ... wouldn't that be something. lol

happy

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'd let the maid do it
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Sure- Wash everything. If I wanted to do my laundry I wouldn't have hired a maid. I also don't understand those that go through and clean the house before the maid gets there. Ummm...WHY?
    Jinx-Troublex3

Answer by Jinx-Troublex3 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'd have them do all the laundry.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Hmm...you know, I probably would do it myself, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No, that is what they are paid to do...might as well get it all done while you have the help.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• ~*NO*~... no more than I would wear someone else's underwear or a used mattress to sleep on!!! ~*Eewww*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I am the maid!! (unpaid of course) No, I'm with you, I think I'd do my underwear separately myself!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I don't separate out underwear from other personal clothing or linens, so I would not do any of the laundry if anyone else was doing it --especially not if anyone else was getting paid to do it.

It's like the weirdos who hired my kids as mother's helpers, and got them to clean the bathroom --except the toilet. Why? I mean, really... why? Cleaner, gloves, no licking involved... what is that about?!?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I was a nanny and did all of the laundry for the people I worked for. At fihey had me drst they just had me do the kids laundry and put it away then they had me do the dads and all his undies and then it turned into do ALL the laundry.. personal undergarments and all. I never had a problem at all and it didn't bother me. I loved my family and I knew they appreciated it.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 11:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The maid would do it all.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2011