Diarrhea with everything i eat & menstruating adult content

I saw this question on Yahoo but realized that I have the exact same symptoms. I found the question because I was googling about diarrhea after eating (for about 6days now) as long as I have been menstruating. I have in the past noticed it to be a trend... Anyway here's the yahoo question. Again it's the same thing I have. Does anyone know what to do about this? Pepto has not helped.

"Diarrhea with everything i eat!!?
so when ever i have my period i get diarrhea for a few days, but this month its been worse than usual. bad cramping and i wont know if its just gas or cramping or diarrhea until the last second when im running to the toilet! literally everything i eat goes right thru me..."

She more or less ends it by asking what she should do. I'm asking the same. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• I'd drink lots of liquids to keep from getting dehydrated and cut down on solids if you know it's going to happen. I'd also talk with my doctor about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I drink a lot of fluid and cut out any fatty foods. I double my intake of probiotics. It helps.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• thank you will def. try that today.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Menstruation increases your progesterone level. Its a muscle relaxant. Unfortunately for some,it relaxes the muscles of the intestine along with those of the uterus,resulting in diarrhea.
    Just keep up your fluids.The probiotics are a good idea as well. Take them daily,everyday

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011