Have you lost the weight after you had your baby?

I had my daughter a little over 2 months ago (first child). I lost all the weight I gained during pregnancy, but my belly still seems to be like a little flabby lol( idk the word for it). Im doing some excerices here and there to try and help. Is this normal should I give it more time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• yeah give it more time. i gained 50 lbs with my pregnancy, 40 of it fell off in the 3 weeks pp and the rest came off in the month following. the belly firming will take a little time but it will get there
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Ok thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• this is my body 4 months pp after getting up to 160 lbs while pregnant. this was taken about a month ago so trust me i know for a fact it's possible

momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It takes time. With my first two I lost all my weight with in a few months but I had to work really hard to tone that flab in the stomach. With my third child who is 3 months I still have not lost the weight so I know that I just need to work harder to get where I want to be. But it's still early to be working out too much when you have little ones your still exhausted so your doing the right thing by starting out slow and just watch what you eat. Good Luck
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thats Great!! Im happy with my body the way it is, I was always a little more chunky, Im not the skinniest girl but Im not big either. I have curves And im proud of them!! And you exactl right, it is hard to work out while having a small child. My time is fully devoted to her so when shes napping or alseep i try to get all my house work done and if i get time I try and do some squats and crunches and im trying to eat healthier too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• ive had 3 babies with a 1yr and 9 and 1 and 10 months between and im currently working out and etc to lose ive only lossed 3lbs but yes its possible...
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 1:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Completely normal- it takes time to get retoned
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I had an easier time with the first than I have had with my second. Crunches seem to have helped with both.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• it takes time, but a good diet and exercise is a good way to boost that... your skin is stretched as well, so is it "flab" or just excess skin...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• yes, it takes time
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011