NEEDS some motivation!

i need to go send my husband off his carepacakges and drop off my ACU to be made into a purse but i just cant seem to make it out the door!!
this deploy is so rough! not only am i dealing with graves disease but also a child whos got developmental delays and 3 kids. sigh..
anyone got some spare energy or motivation?

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 11:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wish we could take some of our childrens energy. I don't get it they could be so exhausted but still act like they just drank a pot of coffee. Hope you find your motivation
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes, that is a LOT for one person! When does your husband come back? Soon I hope. In the meantime, the positive things I can tell you is that you should focus on the positives! You get to make your own decisions, own schedule, you don't have to constantly compromise and check in with him right now. So, enjoy that. There are some good things in there. I am sure you love your children, and you are blessed to have three when some women try for years and can't have one.Take 20 minutes a day for yourself. Even if that is just a cup of tea and a favorite magazine. You are a strong woman, obviously...you are handling this all on your own! You will make it and this will be behind you soon. Keep your chin up and feet forward and get out the door now so you can come home and take a rest.
    Create a great day for yourself today!!!!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• thanks ladies!
    my husband will be home in roughly 100 days give or take..
    trying to get mommy time tho is like pulling teeth! ugh!
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Get into taking vitamin's every day and green tea is great.
    T.R.OAKLEY

Answer by T.R.OAKLEY at 2:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i take a B 12 everyday! ugh...checking into green tea...
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011