my friend?

i have this woman in my life that would say was my friend, but things happened a couple weeks ago and now we are not talking anynore will she works in retail and i work for one of her custmors so i always order things from her she was alway first on my list to order when the parts take too long to come the my boss orders thing from other places she got upset at me because of it now she will not answer my call or return messages i just gave up but now i miss her what do i do ?

elle2hot4u

Asked by elle2hot4u at 2:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe she just needs some time to herself to get over your fight. Maybe you can just let her be for a while and then try sending a bouquet of flowers or something as an apology.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008