first time mom adult content

it is ever going to get better am a frist time mom

emily4tac

Asked by emily4tac at 12:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sure
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It will get a whole lot easier. I promise. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yeah it gets better. Just hang in there.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You can do it......

They need you now, enjoy every minute of it... because before you know it, they will be like mom, I can walk to school, I can pour my own milk, ewwwww kisses, eeeeewwww hugs.... MOM LOL

enjoy get all your hugs and kisses in now..... Trust me as they get older its harder to snuggle with them!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Hugs! How old is your baby? It can be stressful being a new mom- recovering from childbirth, taking care of baby, trying to get enough sleep..... If you need someone to talk to or someone to listen feel free to message me.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It does get better, hang in there and enjoy having them so little.....they grow up so quick =( It can get stressful, especially if you're a young mom, as I am, you're going to have a lot of days you just want to run away, but that precious little baby needs you!!!! *hugs* PM me if u need to talk
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It is stressful, but hang in there before you know it they will be doing or wanting to do everything on there own and you will miss all the "mommies" you got
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It get's easier as you go through your change back to norms. Then as school age approaches, getting easier began to fluctuate. It's a journey, yet worth it.
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 12:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• it does get easier ... i remember when i had my first when he was 3 weeks old i would cry and say how did i ever think i could do this .... it gets easier as they get older and ull get into the swing of things..hang in there
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Do you have a fussy baby? Yes it gets better. Ask for help and take a break or get some sleep if you can. It does get better.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011