What could this be? Kinda TMI adult content

This morning i was laying in bed and coughed and a bunch of water gushed out of me (sorry tmi) This has never happened before yesterday i was having a little bit of the same thing but not as much as this morning and then after it happened this morning i got a really bad backache and some cramping and now its about 3pm and i still have the backache. My af started on the 9th of this month and was really dark and spotty lasted for about 3 days and stopped on the 4th day then started spotting again on the 5th day and the other weird thing is my bbs never hurt untill af is due and they are already starting to hurt again. What could this be has anyone else had this happen could it be something to do with ovulation? Also wanted to add it actually felt like when your water breaks thats how bad it was along with cramping and backache

momof2girls757

Asked by momof2girls757 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• are you pregnant?
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Um, I can't shed any light, but I'd call my midwife or Ob/Gyn and at least tell them what's going on.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I took a pregnancy test and it was negative
    momof2girls757

Comment by momof2girls757 (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Well I know I have Urinary Stress Incontinence which is my bladder is positioned weird and I have a hard time holding my pee or if I jump, cough, sneeze, etc. it gushes out without any warning. It has to do with the position of the baby during pregnancy.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011