starting college classes

I am a sahm with 3 gils 4yrs, 21months, and 3 months. I am starting school on Monday, i will be taking 2 classes. Is anyone else going to school, being a wife, and a mom? I would like to get an idea of how tough it is going to be.

dominique1108

Asked by dominique1108 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in

• I am a single mom, work two part time jobs and go to college part time. Organization is the key. Set aside time to work on homework somewhere quiet. Don't go crazy if you get a little behind on chores. It is tough especially the first semester while you are getting used to it. GL!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Well I'm a mom and full time college student. It definitely isn't easy even if it is just part time. But you just have to know how to balance.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yep, I'm a mom and prego, in a relationship (4years), work 28hrs a week, and a full time student. Organization and caffene is the key lol. It will be hard at first but once you find your groove it gets easier. Good Luck!!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011