How often do you have sex while ovulating? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You should have sex every other day. Your husband needs that one day to get his count built back up.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'd say as much as you can possibly squeeze in.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would start having sex a couple of days before you start ovulating and then every other day when you are ovulating.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• as much as we can
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My husband and I would have sex, skip a day or two and then have sex again when we were TTC our daughter. And we kind of had the "whatever" attitude when it came to having sex. It wasn't forced or anything because it was "time", it just happened when it happened. He has to have a small break so he can build his count back up like the first poster said!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If you're charting and keeping track of your fertile signs, it's good to have sex every day during your fertile period. If you're not keeping track of that and are just assuming you ovulate at a particular time, then have sex every other day pretty much throughout your cycle.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Once a day, everyday during my fertile phase which is 5 days long for me. I chart so I KNOW when I'm fertile and how many fertile mucus days I have before ovulation.

If your husband does NOT have any sperm issues then there is NO reason to have sex every other day instead of everyday.

If you do NOT chart then you should have sex 1 time a day about 24 hours apart each day of your cycle that you are not on your mentrual cycle. OPKs, Ovulation calculators, online calenders, etc. are HIGHLY inaccurate for most women so if you are relying on those you really should have sex AT LEAST every other day but 1 time a day is FINE if your DH has a regular sperm count with regular quality and quantity!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I wanted to add that with charting and having sex one time a day my DH and I concieved on our very first try with our last two babies!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Sperm only survive for about 48 hours so we just enjoy having sex when we want to but about 3 days before ovulation (I chart so I can see a pattern and know that I will ovulate about CD14 or 15) we will TTC every other day until cervical mucus is no longer EW or watery (as that is the norm for me during the ovulatory period of my cycles).
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My doctor recommended every other day.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2011