Do any of your children have a Power Wheels car

Which one you bought looking for one for a 5yr old boy that's big enough so he won't be cramped need to know which is best like the tires, the battery, speed, size, seat beats, and which is very stylish me and him has looked at some but wanted to know the real deal on them from some moms , suggestions,or advice and some ideas and on making it real cool for him you know kinda dress it up a little for him

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• My 3yr old has the Gator and my 19 month old has the Ford They are both pretty good and cute
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• We have a pink Jeep that my MIL gave my DD... it rips up the lawn. I took the batteries out because she didn't ask me if it was even a toy I'd allow our kids to have, and my rule is... if you can't pedal a bike you are NOT going to drive around in a toy that does all the work for you!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• my daughter has a mercedes benz power wheel she got as a bday gift , she is 5 and it fits her andd my 7 yr old son in it its pretty roomy and they love it
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i bought a Dale Earnhardt car....when my daughter was 2.didnt use it until she was 3 i bought it on sale..and we also have a four wheeler for my 18mth old is being used still by my 2yr old

for your 5yr old a jeep might be big enough
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 12:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have alot of them barbie jeeps, motorcycles, barbie cars. my girls did and still do love them.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• We skipped them and bought ours a gas powered four wheeler. They suck for uphill or rough yards.

Our sons has a govenor on it so it can only go so fast.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• not here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2011