how do u feel about?

so ive been doing some research about who lives with my sons dad and ive been doing backround checks and found out that his wives brother which ive know lived there just never new his name until resently and when i looked it up hes got charges of theft, manufacture/deliver THC which was a felony. how would you go about getting your child out of that situation, so far im gathering information to take to family court

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would get an attorney and give him this information. Good luck!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'm not a lawer (so google this)  but I don't think there can be anything done unless he is still doing anything illegal.  If you are trying to get custody of your son then yes I would give this to a lawyer to use as fuel.  However if you did something wrong and thats why your son doesn't live with you, be aware because bringing it up could bite you in the butt. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Unless the guy is selling our of your son's father 's home- I dont think you can do more than say he cant take your son over to their house.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Careful mommy. In family court it pertains to moms and dads. Other family issues are not pertinent unless the parent resides with that relative. Stick to the facts you have. I would not suggest doing a detective gadget on this issue.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would gather information for myself and if I see something wrong or fishy then I would use it.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2011