I need chicken recipes

Trying to do more white meat and I have a cut up chicken. I usually do oven fried, but I'm thinking of something different. Will probably have brown rice pilaf, green beans and biscuits with it.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 12:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• sounds good to me.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Have you ever cooked your chicken with your rice in the oven? I do it all the time & its fast & easy just put it all in the pan with your spices even veggies......you can google recipes as ya well know.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You could make a mexican chicken casserole. Boil your chicken til it's done. Clean of the skins & debone. Mix 2 cans each of cream of chicken & cream of mushroom. Mix 1 can each of rotel & mushrooms. Let all that heat on the stove. Take a bag of Doritos & crush up a little over half the bag. Pour those in a baking pan. Pour the mix of soups, rotel, mushrooms & chicken over the chips. Put shredded cheese on top of that & bake til the cheese is melted. It's quick & delicious. You can add or take away whatever you wish. I like to play with the recipe sometimes.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2011