By the time you get your kids out the house in the Am do you feel like you need a nap?

and they wonder why I need a break the second I get to work LOL.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 12:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LOL. My hubby gets home from work around 5am, then my 12 y/o has to be at her bus stop by 6:40, and my 6 y/o has to be to school by 8:55, by the time I get home the bed is looking really comfy and inviting!! Unfortunetly then it's time to take care of my 2 1/2 y/o and my 6 m/o.........zzzzzz huh? what were we talking about?
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 12:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• when my three girls go off to school if nothing special is going on I do go back to bed. Husband is all ready off to work so quiet time for me.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It used to be when I had to get them up at 6:45 and they were all cranky and my oldest would fight getting ready and then I had to walk them to school.
    But now it's nothing. I don't even need to get up in the morning. They are in 5th, 3rd and 2nd grades and get themselves up and ready without me. I've slept in before (on accident) and woke up to them walking out the door to catch the bus on time without a word from me or any fuss.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011