I took 3 pregnancy tests this week, 2 were neg and one was positive, can the last one be false? adult content

i need help and i need someone to talk to. i have so many questions but no one to answer them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could be false, or the first 2 could be false.....never know. When were you suppsoed to be expecting AF?
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It's almost impossible to get a false positive. If you got one positive test I'd say you are pregnant.  The others two might have needed more time to read the result accurate or the urine wasn't as concentrated.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Try again tomorrow morning? You might've been trying too early.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 12:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My OB says a false is always a false but a positive could go either way. Test again tomorrow. It could be that you were testing to early and there wasn't enough HCG in your system. IF positive call a dr for confirmation.
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 12:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• if the first 2 were negative u might not have had enough homones ath that point for the test to read it... if the las tone was positive id say u were pg
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It is very rare to get a false positive. I would wait another day or two and take another one. First morning urine will have more concentrated levels of the pregnancy hormone. I took a test 2 days before my missed period and it was negative, then took a test the day after AF was supposed to come, and it was positive (very faint line). So sometimes it takes a few days for there to be enough hormone for the test to register.
    lbk442

Answer by lbk442 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Not likely to be a false positive. Chances are there wasn't enough HCG built up in your system to register the other two tests. Feel free to PM me any other questions you might have.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If the positive was the last one you did, I'd say you are pregnant. Sometimes you just have to give your body time to build up the PG hormones enough to show up. I took a test at the OB once and it was neg. Four days later in a home test, I was positive.
    collier5

Answer by collier5 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2011