What could this be? adult content

This morning i was laying in bed and coughed and a bunch of water gushed out of me (sorry tmi) This has never happened before yesterday i was having a little bit of the same thing but not as much as this morning and then after it happened this morning i got a really bad backache and some cramping and now its about 3pm and i still have the backache. My af started on the 9th of this month and was really dark and spotty lasted for about 3 days and stopped on the 4th day then started spotting again on the 5th day and the other weird thing is my bbs never hurt untill af is due and they are already starting to hurt again. What could this be has anyone else had this happen could it be something to do with ovulation? Also wanted to add it actually felt like when your water breaks thats how bad it was along with cramping and backache. I took a pregancy test and it was negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to go to your doctor!
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 12:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It could be a UTI or even a kidney infection. Where does it hurt? Regardless go to a DR!
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 12:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I agree this is something that a doctor needs to help you with hun! Sorry!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 8:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• That doesn't sound okay to me. I would book an appt. to see your Doctor and find out what this is all about.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Doesnt sound good go to a doc hope your ok hun
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 12:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011