How to get my hair to scrunch?

I was watching teen mom 2 last night and all of them had there hair scrunched and i loved it so how do i get it

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 1:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Aussie Sprunch Spray in damp hair then blow dry with a diffuser while scrunching with fingers.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i buy garnier's scrunch gel. it comes in a lime green, transluscent tube. all i have to do is take a shower, let my hair air-dry for about 5 minutes (you don't want it to be dripping wet, but you do want it to be wet) and then i flip my hair over my head, and using about a dime to nickel size glob of the gel, rub it through my hair and then starting at the bottoms, take my hands and squeeze my hair upward, "crunching" it. i have very, very long hair and this is really easy for me. i use a bit of hairspray also after using the gel. not too much though. it will make your hair hard, though, and its incredibly knotted/matted the next day. atleast with my long hair it is.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• There are some really great tutorials on youtube.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 1:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• uh yea- get some mousse and put it on your hair while it is towel dried and let it air dry- You have to ahve SOME natural body in your hair to do this.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• alot of mouse and gel
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011