If you had a dfacs case almost 2 years ago is it closed and can never be reopened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• I believe they send you a letter letting you know the case is closed. Once it;s closed I don;t believe it can be re-opened, but you could have another case started for the exact same issue.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• well never got a letter or anything but when we moved we didnt hear from them again. I called to tell them where i lived and they never came out or called. So I guess they closed it cause that was back in late may early june.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You can call and request all of your paperwork to be mailed to you.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Also if somebody has a case with dfacs and you babysit their children. Will dfacs be watching you then?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Here they are called CPS and here yes, they come to your house and make sure the children are safe.  If you have nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a problem.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2011