Life unexpected? was that the series finale or just the season finale?

they closed that out nice and tidy, do you think that means series is cancelled? I love that show, I want to see more. what did you think of the ending. I was hoping Eric would come back at the end, now that she's of age. he's only a couple years older then her.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 1:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• I know it was soooo good! when it ended i was bummed cause i looks like they are gonna cancel the series completely.. i loved that show too. i was so happy that Basie and Kate ended up together. i thought he was gonna end up giving Emma another chance but that girl was crazy not to tell him. the dad then the son, wow! lol yeah i liked Eric too but I'm happy she gave Jones a chance. they ended it well. if that was the end of life unexpected so sad but it was a good show, you will be missed lol

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Just started!!!! :)
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I really really really hope its not canceled. I want there to be a new season so they can have some eric/lux/jones drama. I like them both but I like Eric a little better.
    mrsjmomma

Answer by mrsjmomma at 3:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2011