ear piercing???

I am expecting a lil girl in march and I cant wait to do the girlie things with her. I definitely want to get her ears pierced but i have no idea when a good age is. I know they say the younger the better but how young? how old were your daughters when you pierced their ears?

RishawnsMom

Asked by RishawnsMom at 1:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ive heard of 5months or older is okay
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• 3-6months is good
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i heard 4 months. so you can get it done pretty soon
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• my mom got mine when i was 6 months...however i was wiggly and my peircing are uneven. Total bummer for me.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 1:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i've heard 4 months. i got mine done when i was 5 and i asked for them, i plan on doing the same thing with my daughter
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• try not to do it before 6 months of age, She should have her vaccines before you pirce her ears.
    See if her doctor will do it in the office or he/she can give you the name of an ent that will do it. Don't take her to piercing pagoda, etc.

Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 1:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I plan on waiting until my daughter asks me to have hers done. So much more fun to have a "girls day out" when they can actually talk, enjoy and remember the experience!

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My older girls were 7 years old and my now 5 year old wants hers done for her birthday when she turns 6 we will see on that one
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 1:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I recently pierced my DDs ears at 18 months. She wanted them, and did very well. No infection or pulling. And she loves checking them out!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My DD had hers done at 9months. She never bothers them and she is now21 months
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 1:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011