Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

i close the child support back paid case with notrised paper can i reopen it a gain?

the notrised paper it said (i I WANT TO CANSEL ALL PAST DUE CHILD SUPPORT

Answer Question

Asked by maya33 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • i don't think you can open the back paid order but if you wanted to reopen the child support that is still due to the child you can. call you case worker. they will give you all the info you need. good luck


    Answer by Christieluv0614 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

  • No!

    Answer by leksismommy at 1:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

  • The only person who can terminate CS and forgive back support is a judge. You can tell a judge that you forgive it but if you ( not saying you are but if you are) are receiving any kind of government assistance a judge will not forgive it. The only way to get court ordered CS to stop is by going to court. A notarized document isn't official.


    Answer by momof2cuteboys at 1:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

  • thanks for all if you

    Comment by maya33 (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

  • No, once it is forgiven there is nothing you can do.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.