Hi moms! Are you stressed?

I am new to Cafemom! I am a mother of 3. I wanted to reach out to other moms near me to help them de-stress! I am apart of a mobile spa company called BeautiControl. We come to your house and pamper you and your friends. It's completly complimantary! I have recently learned that the number 1 cause of most deaths in the US is a result of stess. So I am trying to get the word out! I would love to meet all the moms in my area! Feel free to send me an email or comment! I welcome all questions! Thanks so much and God bless!

If you want to see what kind of things we have you can visit my website at beautipage.com/laurakcox.

beauticontrol4u

Asked by beauticontrol4u at 3:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I TRIED TO GO TO YOUR WEBSITE AND IT WON'T LET ME GO TO IT SO HERE'S MY PERSONAL RASTAREDD@YAHOO.COM - VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR SERVICES NEVER HAD PROFESSIONAL PAMPERING FOR ME. i'M USUALLY DOING THE PAMPERING.
    REDD77

Answer by REDD77 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2008