Whirlwind morning!

I took my boys to scholl this a.m., my youngest had a small red splotch oin the right side of his face. I wasn't sure what it was, so I told the teacher to just kind of keep an eye on it and call if it got worse. Well, I had a meeting at the school, so I finally left around 9 ande came home. When I got home, the phone ws ringing, the school was calling for me to come pick up ds because the rash had spread. Ok. Call the dr., and they are closed. On a wedensday! Call the on call nurse, she said go to the e.r. because there has been a lot of strep going around, and a rash is one of the first signs. Go to er with ds, and no it is not strep, doc said give benadryl and watch it. And if it gets worse or get much cleaning done when he is home, oh, well, the dirt will be here when he is able to go back to school! My house is a mess, and I can't So, how has your day been going so far?

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 1:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• You had a busy day! Hope your son gets better. I had a good day today. I'm currently looking for a part-time job to help with the never-ending cycle of bills that keep rolling in. I also try to stay busy just to help time go by faster and to keep my mind preoccupied and so I don't get into trouble. lol
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2011