Do you believe in karma?

If someone does something bad to you, do you believe that they will have something bad happen to them? If you do something good, will something good happen to you?

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 1:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Somehow, yes I really believe things do work themselves out that way.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Im a firm believer in it! One time I found a wallet in the Wal Mart parking lot that had $800 dollars in it, I drove to the address on the drivers license and gave the guy on the license his wallet back. I didnt want to turn it in because that person whould probably steal it. Anyways, that same day I got a check in the mail for $5000 from a car accident I got into.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I do believe in Karma, but I suppose the very basic kind, like what goes around comes around. I know that Karma is much more complex than that though.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yep!
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Being raised Hindu. I have a very absolute and devout belief in Karma.

I would like to add this though. The version of "karma" that I see shared on CM and by many others is not really Karma. Karma is not some divine way of handing out justice. Do something good something good happens, do something bad something bad happens.. Karma is.. Well, karma is basic physics really. For every action there is a reaction. For every cause there is an affect.

What someone does to you/something that happens to you is not your karma. How you respond/react to those is what creates your karma. Our karma is created by: our own thoughts, our own actions, our own behaviors.We and we alone create our karma in this world. Everything a person thinks, does, has ripple affects in this world. Those ripples also help to create our karma. We may never personally see those ripples however they are happening and creating our karma.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes I am, and have seen it happen alot.. People should really treat people the way they would want to be treated.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes. I believe this. I believe in the three fold law. If I do something bad to someone I will get it back 3 times as bad and vise versa for the good.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I believe what goes around comes around. I also believe in karma. They aren't the same but I believe in both.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I believe Karma, the Law of Attraction & the "Rule of Three" to all be one in the same. The Universe has it's own system of Justice and no one escapes it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Like Mamawolf1981 I also believe in the Threefold law. I believe that whatever energy I or anyone else sends out into the universe will be returned(sooner or later) to me or other people three times as good if the energy sent out was positive or three times worse if the energy was negative.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2011