Sad adult content

I love my husband very much. i recently posted that my husband wouldn't go down on me, and many of my response were to talk to him well i did and he still not doing it i have went down on him numerous times. Now m starting to feel like my husband is not attracted to me, what else can i do?

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't give it to him! We don't do oral because neither of us likes to give it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• What did he say to you when you asked him why?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Your womanly parts are beautiful.  Hello!  They give life and pleasure and please don't let him make you feel otherwise.  If he isn't listening, keep talking.  Try to find out whats going on, why he doesn't do it.  Let him know how it makes you feel. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• When you talked to your husband about this.

What was his reason for not going down on you to begin with?
    What was his response in regards to not meeting your sexual needs?
    What did he state in regards to starting to (or not) go down on you?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• When i asked him about it , he jokingly said i "don't want you to poop in my mouth" and he just switch the conversation on me.
    soraya14

Comment by soraya14 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• maybe he simple doesnt like to do it and doesnt wanna say so!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• go on strike. he does not get oral sex from you until he can be straight with you
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• So,there really was not resolution. With no resolution, there can be no change.

It sounds like you two do not have very good sexual communication. Do you feel that the two of you openly, honestly and safely discuss sex/your individual sexuality/etc? If not then that is where you have to start in order to resolve this issue. The two of you must be able to talk openly, honestly, and safely with one another in order to have a mutually pleasurable and satisfying sex life. If you guys can't talk about it openly, how can you do it.. KWIM...

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• He needs to give you an honest serious answer. If he doesn't then I would STOP oral on him. If he doesn't like doing it then why should you? feel for ya....hopefully this can get resolved.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Huh?? Why would you poop while he's giving you oral!??
    Does he think you poop out of your vagina??! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011