What side of the bed do you sleep on?

For me, it's always the one closest to the bedroom door.

Asked by geminilove at 1:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm just the opposite! I have to be the furthest away from the door. So if you're facing our bed, I'm on the left side.

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I am always away from the door. DH is picky about his side of the bed...I could care less.

Answer by ashisamom at 1:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• by the door too. I get up faster than DH and our son has night mares, night terrors, and occasional sleep walking. I wanna be closer to react quicker.

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• usually on the side farthest from the door., hubs has to be near the door, that whole "if someone breaks in he wants to be closest to the door to protect me" kinda thing..

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• the left side (if you are standing in front of the bed looking at it). My daughter rooms with me (space issue) so I sleep on whatever side is closest to her crib. (we have rearanged the room several times).

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I am nearest to the door and bathroom so that would be the left side of the bed.

Answer by momindiana at 1:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Left side of the bed, when you are laying it the bed.

Answer by louise2 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I've always been on the right side no matter where our bed is in the room.

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• left,no matter what its near

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I sleep on the side closest to the door as well also next to the alarm clocks which I sometimes turn off in my sleep LOL

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011