are there any high risk pregnancy people on cafemom??

wondering if there are any high risk pregnancy moms on cafemom that i can become friends with i am already in the group but dont really know any one.

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 1:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm not high risk anymore. (Had my beautiful healthy baby girl at the end of June) But I spent over a month in the hospital in the high risk wing, on total bed rest and ended up having her a month early. So I know what you're going through. If you ever need to talk I'm here. Best wishes
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 1:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i am. But had my last baby four years ago.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• im high risk and im pregnant with my third
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I might be hopefully not I had some bloodwork that came back postive with something , I have had problems so they ran some tests & I they scehduled me an appt with a different doc so I will find out more wed.

This is my 3 rd baby :)

Why are you are risk??
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• this is baby number six, the first pregnancy went pretty normal for me except for the last week i got toxemia and was induced worse pain ever, second normal no problems full term nothing went wrong, third pregnancy abrupt-ed at 24 weeks and had an emergency c section, fourth pregnancy made it to 32 weeks and then baby stopped moving went in and they did test and ultra sounds baby was still alive but with each contraction his heart rate would drop and not come back up. sent to another hospital that can take preemies and had an emergency c section there baby number four had an infection and fetal distress and had pooped in the bag. baby number five had some issues and had to go to the er at 21 weeks due to being sick with low potassium, then they did two mri's and found brain damage and then at 35 weeks had to have another emergency c section do to toxemia getting way bad in a couple of
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• that is what i just wrote to someone else that asked hope it helps..
    mrssundin

• oh what did they find in your blood work i had abnormal blood work with number five they had to keep checking my antibody E count or something once a month dont ask me why if you know let me in on the secret.
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011