Do you think you are going to change the world with hate?

OMG...I am the most radical Republican ever and I can tell you I just hope all Radical Conservative Republicans don't think they are going to change the world with hate. If there are Radical Republicans who wants to reach across the isle and unite with the Liberal Democrats please respond if you want to be a vile hateful soul don't if you think evilness is the answer then go on about it. If you aren't compassionate and loving who do you think you are going to change. OMG

I Journaled...Pass it on please...

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1295304/APPALLED_AND_ASHAMED

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 3:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• There I fixed
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• BTW the last one was a questions
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Thank you, for being the bigger women lol
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 4:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yeah too bad they deleted my jornal though I guess they didn't want their true colors spread. I swear I truly will never be that rude ever again I know there was a time when I was hateful and upset but geez it's time to move on and reach across the isle, who knows they might boot my a$$ across if I keep trying to spread good will. I hope there are other republicans out there who want to help make this a better place and will do so with me by reaching over and saying congrats you all won now let's make this work dammit.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Girl, I agree with you. I posted a journal post after the election. Just because my choice didn't win, I support the President Elect. But I will do so without losing my values and beliefs.  I will also question and debate issues and policies of his that go against my values and principle, but I will do so with respect.  Some people DO NOT understand the US Political system and choose to respond with ignorance, hate, and pure emotion. But the majority but stand better.  On both sides of the aisle.  There were plenty of "Bush" haters out there and it is sad.  If they used their energy in a positive way, they just might get somewhere...  While some of today's Republicans are not "IN IT", I believe there are true Conservatives who will rise to the occassion with respect.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Exactly grlygrlz2 I mean there are some really cool Obama supporters whom I've met during very heated debating and I'd go into battle with them any old day before I'd turn my back on some of the ones still out there hating. I haven't changed my views at all I just pick my battles these girls are a hoot.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• :)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• But hating is so much fun!
    Anonymous

• Yea.. In my circle of local friends, the Obama supporters and I have some wonderful debates. Similar to the ones I post on CM. On CM however, very few personally know ANYONE. I think we take each other too seriously and assume "angst" in each post. I personally post with more sarcasm, confusion, and interest in topics then I do with angst. However, I think if someone is having a bad day, or in a different mind set, they might read it as bitter or angry. In all honesty~If ran into most CM moms with whom I have had constructive debates with, hell I would buy them a beer and like to hear their views in person.. There is no reason anyone can't be civilized... But Sacrasm is fun ;oP
    ;)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• SheriSanchez you and I have being on different ends of many debates and yet we always mange to do it as civilized adults. I think you are awesome.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008