forgiving the unforgiveable

my boyfriend and i have been on the rocks for sometime now. well the other night after work we got into a hug fight and things got pretty bad and he tried punching me but i moved, but for somereason my brain just is acting like it never happened and he being so nice to me sence then. why am i acting like nothing happend when i should have left him that one night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• You definitely need to get out.. Just because he didn't get you that time, doesn't mean he won't get you the next and the next and the next.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes, you are correct, you should be so glad you aren't married to this bad apple and leave.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You are not thinking right. Call the women abuse center in the area and get counseling.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You need to get out. These situations don't tend to get better, they usually get worse. He is sweetening you up because he knows he screwed up. That will stop. At some point abusers actually start believing that they have the right to do it. Get out while you can. Take it from experience. It's harder to get out the more you wait.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011