Who's a more out of control shopper. You or hubby?

My husband just admitted he thinks he has a shopping problem. He shops like a woman. Clothes, household items, food etc. He buys for everyone. He just bought me a new set of golf clubs, shoes, & gloves and I don't even play golf!

I love to shop as well but I know the meaning of the word budget.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 2:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• ME
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• LOL!  What your husband did is SO something I would do.  My hub takes care of everything financial, I am horrible at it.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Even though I love to shop, I'm disciplined about spending money but if my husband wants something, he'll go out and get it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• That's exactly how I feel Simplicity3. You explained it to a T.
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I am definitely the problem shopper. My husband doesnt shop because he knows I will buy whatever he needs and then some.

Answer by gemgem at 2:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My husband has an ebay addiction, I don't shop very often
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My husband loves to buy movies whenever we go to walmart he has to look. Or stop by best buy. I have to say he only buys them if they aren't too expensive. I love buying junk food and toys that is my down fall.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Him and I both love to shop, but what pisses me off is that he usually doesnt look at prices until he gets to the register and then realizes he has 5 shirts at $69 each and cant afford it
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I love shopping. Not just for myself but for all members of my family. I have a strict budget I have to stay on. As far as a love for shopping goes I by far outweigh dh. If I even mention that I'm going into Babies "R" Us or any other "woman's store" or "baby store" then dh is moaning and suddenly has a headache or other ailment that causes him to stay in the car lol. But if he wants to shop in Lowe's, Home Depot, Sears or any other "man's store" then I'm expected to get all excited lol and care deeply about the power tools.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I am
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011