Home design

If you could build the house of your dreams what key elements, rooms, style, ect would you put in there? I want a library nothing too big but a just shelves lining the walls for my beloved books. And a sunken living room, I think they make it feel so cozy.

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 2:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Roughly 2,000 (No more) Sq. Ft.
    Five Bedrooms - One for each kid (Three), Myself and DH, and then a guest room.
    A Man's Den in the basement with a bunk room for his guests.
    A large kitchen open to a dinning room and family room. (Dinning room on the right side and family room on the left)
    A full laundry room with room to fold, sort, soak, and of course wash/dry clothes.
    A crafts room decked out with wall to wall storage and a HUGE table in the center with stools for crafting.
    And a Three car garage. One part being for a work bench and storage, the other being for cars.
    And a huge yard. Maybe Three acres at the least.

Those are our essentials.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I think I'd be happy as long as it was well built and had lots of architectural interest.
    Anonymous

• I just want 4 bedrooms, an office, a finished basement (playroom) and a 3 season porch. I would move if I could afford what I want.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011