Your SO

What do you love about your significant other?

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 2:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He's funny,hardworking,calm,and kind

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• His goofy nature. He's always doing something to make me laugh. And not in a way to try and get attention .. but just naturally being silly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• He would love me till the moon and back..............
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• His passion for life. Everything he does he puts 200% into it...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• he accepts me as I am and doesn't want to change me. He loves that I come up with some really off the wall stuff and that I can tell him my darkest secrets, that would scare most men off, and he laughs and says "why don't we try that" or "I love your strange side"
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• gaaa everything. he's sweet, caring, loving, funny, treats me like i'm the only woman in the world, is a wonderful father, he's damn sexy, he's the whole package. a perfect night to him is us cuddling up with a movie. i love him so much!!!

momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Hes loving and a great father to our girls. He's sweet and funny and works hard to provide for us.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Besides he loves me for who I am, what an amazing father he is and how hard he works for his family, his wonderful personality, how he makes me laugh and loves to see me smile. I love his legs. He has the greatest looking legs. I tell him all the time he could be a mail men because he has amazing mail man legs.  LOL

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 2:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I love mine for just being him. He treats with the respect that a woman deserves as well as loving me for who I am with all of my faults and my issues.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I love that he gets me. He knows what makes me tick and loves me anyway. He also has a really cute butt.

hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011