am i pregnant? adult content

i have a question, usually my period lasts 4-5 days and are on time. my period of last month was about 21 days late dec 4th it lasted two days and it was really red its usually darker. This month i am now fifteen days late. my breasts are sore and feel heavy. my nipples are even more sensitive to the touch. Ive been waking upthe past few weeks early n the morning feeling really umm horny. Not to say my guy doesnt ike it but its just not me. Ive been feeling cramps in my belly and i feel as if sometimes i want to throw up and just dont. I hate caramel but recently had the urge to buy crunch and munch butter toffee kind. i have never been pregnant before. i want to take a urine test but kinda scared of what the results may be, i would like a child, and ill be able to take care if i have to but i dont know if im ready and that is why i am scared of the results. my guy says my breasts look bigger and weve started arguing alot more then lately he says arguements were petty. sometimes im hungry as an elephant others i cant staND THE SIGHT OF FOOD. someone please help me!!!

larrieshayamini

Asked by larrieshayamini at 2:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pee on the keyboard and I will get back to you in 3 minutes...

Just take a freaking test.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• sounds like you have some symptoms...go get a test and keep us posted!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Only a pregnancy test can tell you if you're pregnant.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 2:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I am dying a million deaths here. Do you have pay-pal? I'll give you $5 for a pregnancy test.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• ITS NOT THAT I DONT HAVE THE MONEY. OK WELL WHATS THE BEST BRAND TO PURCHASE?
    larrieshayamini

Comment by larrieshayamini (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You are having some symptoms but that could be leading up to you period. The best way is to take a test to know for sure. If the test comes out negative and AF doesn't show wait and retest.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 2:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I ALSO AM CONSTIPATED AND TIRED VERY UNUSUAL FOR ME. I CAN GO TO BED AT 9PM AND GET UP AT 11AM AND STILL AM TIRED
    larrieshayamini

Comment by larrieshayamini (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Take a damn test lady. NO ONE can tell if you are pregnant by your symptoms. Any test will do
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• test test test!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2011