Warning about postings in groups

I just want to warn you all to be careful of posting photos and things in groups, even when you think you are in good with that group it only takes one comment taken out of context to get you thrown out of the group. Any posts and pictures that you made in the group will remain there and CM will do nothing about it but tell you to contact the group owner to remove them. Some owners will remove them while others tell you they did but you see them still showing up as active posts of yours that you can't touch, and you're really ass out if they removed you and blocked you.
Just thought everyone should know this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• That's why I don't post photos on the internet. And I watch what I say, as well.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• This is why I don't post pics online:) Sorry this happened to you....
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thanks
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thanks for the info.
    sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 2:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I heard something about that too something about psychic groups that require you to post a picture for a falsified reading. Just take it as a lesson learned. Thank you for the information though.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 2:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• This is why I have no pics up online.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 3:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The smart thing to do is to not post pictures on the internet.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• What ever you put on the internet is out there permanently.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thanks
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• "I heard something about that too something about psychic groups that require you to post a picture for a falsified reading. Just take it as a lesson learned."

I'm a member of a few of the psychic groups on here, and I have never seen them tell someone that they have to post a picture for a reading. Picture readings are simply one option. I'm not saying that there isn't one group like that, I just haven't seen it yet.

That being said, I've gone through not being able to get posts deleted before. It's a serious pain in the butt and really annoying. I haven't been kicked out of a group, but if my membership expired or something and I didn't want to re-join, a couple of years later I'll still see one of those posts pop up on my group posts.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011