Business associate likes my husband.

I think a business associate that sometimes works with my husband has
a thing for him. She is always emailing him about work and really likes when she knows she is going to see him. I met her once and she totally ignored me.
I think she has a thing for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• She might but what is the ?. Are you worried that he'll stray? Not being mean just asking for more details :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Have you brought this to your husband's attention? As long as dh is not doing anything with her then everything is ok. You really can't stop a woman from flirting or desiring.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'd evaluate a bit longer to make sure. Then put her in her place. Or if you are a bold person I'd out right ask her if she had a thing for him. And regardless of her answer let her know then he is married and he is yours.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I just wanted to know how other women handle something like this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If you trust your dh, you have nothing to worry about, but I do know that feeling. My dh has many who admire him, but I just keep in mind, he chose to marry me for a reason. Have you mentioned to him? I would talk to him about it. My dh actually likes it when I have to give him the look because some certain female if flirting with him. It lets him know I care and we both laugh about it later,

darter

Answer by darter at 2:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

I AGREE.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• As long as he does not have a thing for her. If I where you. I would make it perfectly clear to my DH that you know she has a thing for him. Just in case he is thinking on doing something.

Answer by louise2 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• This happened with my now ex husband. I told the women to leave my husband alone or Id make her life a living hell. Two yrs later he was having an affair with her and I threw him out. I did make good on my promise and made her life a living hell. They recently seperated.

Answer by gemgem at 3:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• She may have a thing for him.. She may not.

How would I personally handle it.. I wouldn't.. A woman having a thing for my husband is not my issue to handle. It's my husband's issue. It is his place and his responsibility to tell someone if/when they are being in appropriate and that he is not interested in whatever they have to offer. It is not my responsibility to police other's interactions with my husband (and his interactions with them) that's his job to do.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• whats your husband saying about that and does he call her or text her etc
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011