VBAC question

Has anyone had a VBAC that ended up in another c-section anyway?
I've heard success stories, but I want to know the other side of it too, so that when the time comes I can make an informed decision about what I should do (I had a c-section in August due to failure to progress).

EverydayMomma

Asked by EverydayMomma at 3:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Bump...I wanna know too.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• me too, i had a c-section in October for the same reason! Bump
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 3:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I had a successful VBAC but at the hospital I ended up crying because I couldnt get an epidural due to a low platelet count, which no one explained to me, so I started screaming that I wanted another C-section..low and behold my daughter decided to progress to full dilation in those few minutes!!

Honestly I having done both, next time around I will opt for a C-section! I didn't dilate evenly, and my doctor never cut me, I tore sooo bad it took me six months to heal, and yes having a c-section put me on my butt for two weeks but after that I was okay! I guess its kind of a personal thing though!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011