Sly little butt!

I told my daughter to go potty (in the middle of potty training) she goes in the bathroom and I hear splashing, I think well that doesn't sound right. I ask if she went potty she's like "Yeah". I open the door and she put water in a cup and poured it in the toilet. LOL. I give her stickers every time she goes to the bathroom and when she gets a set amount of stickers and get's to the star on the chart she gets a toy. She just wanted a sticker. LOL She's only 3.

Does your children do anything sly?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son knows where his sippy cups are kept, so hed bring me his cup and ask for something to drink. Id give him water and he asks mr whats in it (juice?, no water)....So he will hide that cup and bring me an empty one and ask for juice!!! He thinks hes funny, like I cant tell its not the same cup and he didnt finish his water! Little Stinker!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• That's cute.My kids do the same thing.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 3:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• LOL ah the preschool years gotta love em.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 3:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My son use wake up early and sneak pringles out of the kitchen. He would do that until all teh pringles were gone. I went to get some and they were gone but the pringles can was still where I left it albeit empty!
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I told my son to brush his teeth once and he knows I check/can smell the toothpaste when he's finished so he went in there, shut the door, turned on the water and hung out for a few minutes. When he came out he told me he was too tired to get a bedtime kiss and was just going to bed without one tonight. I said yeah ok, get back in there and brush those teeth! lol
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My child is not supposed to wash his hands or brush his teeth with the door closed because of this. He's 7 and likes to pretend he's washed/brushed/etc. He does this with bathtime too. He was allowed to bathe on his own till I caught him lying about bathing. Now DH or I has to sit there and make sure he bathes properly. Ugh!
    Anonymous