Recipes

I need some recipes...asap.
I only eat chicken...sometimes pork. Hardly ever eat red meat, but I will.
No seafood, please.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I hear there are some good recipe groups on here that you can join.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 3:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• allrecipes.com is awesome!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Lemon Chicken With Roasted Garlic
    Juicy and full of flavor! A quick and easy way to prepare lemon/garlic chicken thighs.
    Ingredients

•8 skinless boneless chicken thighs, washed and patted dry
    •1/3 cup lemon juice
    •1/4 cup olive oil
    •10-15 whole peeled garlic cloves
    •1/2 cup chicken broth
    •1 Tbsp dried oregano
    •Salt and pepper

Method

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the garlic in a roasting pan. Lay the chicken thighs over the garlic cloves. Top the chicken with the remaining ingredients and season well with salt and pepper. Roast in 400 degree oven, turning occasionally until the chicken is golden and most of the broth/juice has evaporated, leaving only olive oil in the pan. Remove the chicken and garlic cloves from the pan leaving the olive oil behind. Serve the chicken garnished with the whole roasted gar
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are simple, healthy, tasty, family and budget friendly. Send me a message if you would like some

Answer by rkoloms at 9:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• First, get a big pack of boneless, skinless chicken and boil all the pieces in a pot full of water for maybe 20 -30 minutes - check to see that chicken is just done. Take out the chicken and divide in 3 groups.
    Take a group of chicken and cut into pieces and put back into the pot along with whatever veggies, beans, rice and spices you want and make a chicken soup!
    Next group, make chicken enchiladas for dinner tomorrow nite - very easy and some great recipes out there.
    Last group, you can freeze for a few days and then take out and make bbq chicken in the broiler - very easy, just use your favorite bbq sauce. you can even broil some peppers, onions, zucchini, potatoes and anything else you want to slice. The veggies are really good sprayed with a little olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt.
    newtocooking

Answer by newtocooking at 11:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011