You know how we look back now at the medieval days and laugh how they thought a sneeze meant the soul was escaping?

Or they died from the common cold? Oh the things we know now. What do you think we will look back at hundreds of years from now and laugh at the way things are now?

I personally think this whole autism thing will be laughed at. Not to say it doesnt exist, it obviously does, but I mean every child seems to be diagnosed with it lately. Or maybe we will look back at today and laugh how we didnt know the cure for cancer was something right in front of our faces the entire time.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 3:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• you mean it doesn't? I'm so disallusioned now. All the things I believed in all my life were lies!!! ;-)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I can see being laughed at for complaining about paying $3 for gas. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 3:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I love your question! And here's what I know ppl will be laughing about one day: fear in all forms,stress,etc. Because there will be a day that it is no more! Ppl will realize that God was there all along wether they realized it or not and He is in control. There was never a reason to be afraid or stress!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• There is a cure for cancer - eat right and avoid as many toxins as possible. I've seen people with "terminal cancer" that were given mere months to live....but they used the Gerson method, survived and are in spectacular health. I think many things can be cured by eating right.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 3:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I think they're going to laugh at religion. Or who knows, maybe someone will pick up a copy of Harry Potter and start worshipping that. I'm sure they'll take pity on us for the things they have that we don't, just like how we feel about cellphones, computers, digital camera's and whatnot (how did people live without them?!?!).
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Everything they have that we don't. Just like we look at all we have and our past generations didn't, and say, "How did they live without it?"
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011