HOW CAN I BE A GOOD SELLER

I JOIN BEUTICONTROL PRODUCTS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO START SELLING TO PEOPLE THE CATALOG

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 3:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• They didn't teach you how to market?
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 3:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Something like beauticontrol is best sold at parties or events. Such as not just hosting or having someone host but by having themed events such as a Hand Care and Manicure Night where you have products that are for use at that party using proper health standards (no double dipping) and teach others how to use the products in that line, how they benefit and work and they get to see and feel first hand....then offer a discount on the products or just give them catalogs to shop in. Then you can have a facial night, a foot soak and scrub night, etc etc.

Otherwise if your company has samples you can buy, then buy them, give them to everyone you can along with a catalog or at least a flyer you make if catalogs are pricey! And make sure you call them a few days later asking how they liked it and if they want to take advantage of the current sale price? Or if they want to host an event to earn those products free.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You can also design lawn signs saying you sell it.....car magnets or decals for your car, t-shirts stating you sell it, postcards to leave as flyers at businesses on bulletin boards on people's porches (not mailboxes unless postage paid...otherwise it's illegal to be in or on a mailbox or it's post), etc etc you can get all these cheap or FREE at vistaprint.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Sales is a hard business. Here is a bump. You really need a mentor.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I agree with the previous poster- start marketing. Tell friends and family members, pass out fliers, etc.

Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I used to sell Beauty Control! Do you know anyone that owns a retail business? I went into a tanning salon and asked if I could hold an open house there. The lady let me and that's how I started my business. Lots of times the shops like that because it also brings in business for them!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The best way to become a good seller is to USE THE PRODUCT. Whenyou start getting compliments on your make up or scents on you or whatever, there is your chance to share your love of the product, if you dont use it yourself and ove it yourself, you are wsating time. People dont like to be sold People like to feel appreciated and helped with a NEED.

I
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Im suprised you dont have any training in your back office, you need to rach out to your team leaders, ask questions, explore. It is up to you to SPEAK UP to the right people.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2011