Do you a favorite outfit or clothing item that you have had for years and still wear?

I do it's a blue skirt set that I have had for about 12 years or so.

MyOpionCounts

Asked by MyOpionCounts at 3:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have a pair of white pinstriped capris. Ive had them since the 10th grade. They are a size 5 and I still fit in them as a size 11, they are so cute and comfy. They were litterally made FOR ME, they look great and fit better than anything Ive ever worn
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have some "comfy" nightgowns that are a good 20 years old....ugly as sin but I wouldn't want to sleep in anything else. I was in high school when I got them
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have a favorite outfit but I cant wear it :( need to lose a little more weight. It's a short blue skirt and I have a top that is blue with a pirate on it. It's how I attracted my husband :).
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No but I have a pair of shoes that look brand spanking new that I have ben wearing nearly everyday for about 14 years. I kid you not. I get compliments on them all the time. I've worn them through 2 pregnancies too!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• yes i do
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have a big pink New kids on the block shirt that I use to wear to bed that I still wear to bed lol
    NickiSue

Answer by NickiSue at 9:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Glad i'm not the only one LOL and to the last poster who are you to judge? I highly doubt that you are god.
    MyOpionCounts

Comment by MyOpionCounts (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• No, and if you do you should throw it out. Nothing still looks good after that long.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 1:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011