Fully Potty Trained

Okay ladies be honest, it's hard to believe when you see people say my child was fully trained within 2 weeks.

My daughter has been training for almost a week now and doing wonderful. A few accidents a day usually in the late afetrnoon or at night.
When was your child fully trained without any accidents?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• it took four solid months to get my oldest trained to where she was using the potty every single time she had to go to the bathroom. now at 4 years old, she still has nighttime accidents 2-3 times a week.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It took me about two weeks with my son. I kept him from pre-school for the first week. by the second week he had it down. and by the thrid week we stopped buying pull-ups. He hasn't had an accident since he was 3!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 4:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My son it was about 3 months for day and 5 months for night. To me fully trained is when they go 2 weeks without accidents. My daughter it only took 4 weeks though for both.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011