CHILI

WHAT SPICES DO YA ADD TO YOUR RECIPE?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Chili powder, cumin, black pepper, seasoned salt..the chili I make is the BEST.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i just add a packet of mccormick chili seasonings :) simplifies my life and whenever i used to add all of my seasonings, it tasted exactly the same.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I like McCormilck regular chili seasoning with less sodium. Add bush's beans, big can of crushed tomatoes, some water and a bag of Morningstar Farms beef crumbles and you've got delicious, easy vegetarian chili!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i do mine for 8 hours in the crock pot. ground beef, a jar of francesco renaldi meat flavored spagetti sauce, salt, pepper, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, red tobasco sauce, chopped tomatoes...now heres the secret to the best chili, jarred jalapeƱo peppers, chop some of those up along with adding some of the juice from the jar. add some frozed corn, stir it all up and let it cook on low for 8 hours....soooooo gooooood. nice and spicy and great for chili dogs or just to have as a bowl of chili
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I like regular chili seasoning with less sodium. Add beans, big can of crushed tomatoes, some water and a bag of Morningstar Farms beef crumbles and you've got delicious, easy vegetarian chili! ONIONS, GREEN PEPPERS BRING TO BOIL CAREFULLY .
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• chili powder, hamburger meat, two cans of beans (one just beans, the other beans and jalapeƱos)....hmmm.....but my hubby hates beans, so he won't eat my chili!
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 4:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• -AJ THATS HOW I MAKE MINE TOO BUT I ALSO USE GARLIC POWDER, YUM...
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2011