Dreams adult content

I don't know if anyone on here knows anything about dreams, but before I get started I've been planning a divorce.

My husband told me he had been having an affair with a much older woman, I got angry, and told him to get his shit and get out of my house. He was taking all my belongings, and suddenly was in my living room with his mistress, and told me with an evil look he was taking my kids and I'd never see them ever again, I began to hit him with the remote telling him no their my kids you can't take them from me! He then pulled out a cell phone I have no clue about, and played a video of me scolding one of my children, and said he was going to use it against me. What dose this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• It means you're nervous about the divorce events. My ex husband had a dream that a flood caved our house in on us when I filed, and dreams that police were coming to the house telling him that I wasn't coming home, there was an accident, etc.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 5:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Not even so much nervous, but your subconscious is taking hold of any emotions you have on the backburner about it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 5:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2011