WAHM JOBS

I work outside of the home but would like to make a little extra money and am wondering has anyone found any websites, whether its survey taking, etc, that are legit to work for and that actually make money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You're welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I don't know if you would be interested or not, but wanted to share w/ you how I make extra money from home. I have my own business as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. This business would be great for you being that you are out and about and in contact w/ others. I can make $150.00 plus for just 4-5 hours. I am currently helping others that want to join this business get their kit for free. msg me if you would like to hear more.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Share Juice Plus in your spare time and make extra money. I have been with this company for a year and a half and it's very profitable. Not a scam, the company has been around since 1970 and they make it very easy for you to earn money.
    Contact me, I'd love to answer any questions you may have about getting started with our company.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011