Is this a sign?? adult content

Last night at around 9 I smoked a blunt with my brother and his friend.We went back in the house and I laid down on the floor and we just started telling jokes and stuff like that. So, we were still talking and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to throw up butI didn't feel my stomach go up just nausious so I stayed laying down. Then I did and I ran to the bathroom twice. This morning when I woke up I felt great; then I went inside my school and was just chilling out with some friends and started feeling nausious again, I still am actually and it hasn't went away yet. Is this a sign of pregnancy?Just not sure but thanks to all who answer this.I really appreciate it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know, why don't you take a pregnancy test to be sure?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nausea can be a sign of pregnancy, but having nausea doesn't mean your'e pregnant obviously......take a test! good luck!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Maybe is was bad weed
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• yes nausea is a sign of pregnancy but take a test
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2011