Could you be a bounty hunter or a process server?

LOL! A long time ago, back in my younger days, I thought being a process server sounded like a nice, easy job. Could you do it, or have you done it, or would you want to do it?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 5:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• both are dangerous jobs. i would love to do either one. just telling deadbeats "you've been served" as a process server and chasing down bail jumpers as a bounty hunter
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• That's definitely a job that I could not do and don't have any interest in doing. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If I could be Stephanie Plum and have access to Morelli and Ranger? Yes. Otherwise? No.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 5:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'm so nonconfrontational, I'd be the worst!! Now, isn't a bounty hunter someone who goes after people who are wanted by the law, and a process server tries to find someone to serve papers?
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Process Server. I'd have a trunk full of costumes like the guy in Pineapple Express. Hey, might as well make it interesting!

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I probably could be both, but Im a little scared to be a bounty hunter. Process server is dangerous too, but I think Id be good at it
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Woman make great Process Servers,
    Hey we got style and male Defendants are Happy to open the door for us.
    Not Only That .Woman are very clever, You know (Men are from mars Woman are from Venus)
    Process Serving is Just Like being a Private Detective, Most Private Detectives are already process severing.
    I am Not a Professional Process server, however, I have killed papers, and Know what it takes to serve.
    I Run a process server Group for the Private eye network and I am The web administrator for Gotchaserved.com This is a Place where Novice and Pros hang Out.
    I have a 6 part series Video On You Tube on How to Become a Process Server. The only step by step tutorial On what it really takes To become one.
    And Believe Me, Woman Make Great Process Servers, Better than men in some cases. You need to understand how to market yourself, You Need to understand Business & how to incorporate . But Process serving is fun fun fun
    fawnfoto

Answer by fawnfoto at 6:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes amybaby_19!
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2011