Moms trying to or have their kids potty trained...

Is your child poop trained too? If so how old are they?
If not how old are they anyways?

I started my son when he was 22m old he is now 27m and in the last 5m he h only had 4-5 poop accidents and that was only if he had diarehha(SP?) He loved it when he realized he could go somewhere else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I guess I didn't really consider my SS potty trained until he was poop trained as well. He was 25 months when we started and he was 27 months when we were done!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I started my son at 17mths and dont remember after that how long it took, maybe 2-3mths but that didn;t mean that he wasn;t going on his own cause he was but just to be fully potty trained
    Anonymous

• I forgot to say my son is fully trained. I'vjust heard that poop training is the hardest. And the las thing that they do.
    Anonymous

• We're working on that now. She's 27 months and is pretty much pee trained but is afraid to poop anywhere but in a diaper while in her crib. Sigh. I know it will come. I just genly encourage her and make a big deal out of it when I know she has tried to go in the potty - even when she doesn't actually make a "deposit". She tired and that's a big step for us right now.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008